Friday MAY 10 from 9 a.m to 7 p.m
Saturday MAY 11 from 9 a.m to 3 p.m
- Fair takes place in Pärnu, in the area of Vallikraavi, between Ringi and Sadama Streets.
- Look at the map.
- Traffic scheme.
There is also reservation for buses on street Rüütli, between Akadeemia and Õhtu street.
- There are two entrances and exits for visitors – from Sadama Street and from Tallinn Gates over the arched bridge. Fair is surrounded by a temporary fencing.
- Single-day ticket costs 2€.
Free entrance for children up to 1m in height.
- Fair is for garden and plants related goods: seeds, plants, garden products, honey, garden tools and machinery, garden furniture, sculptures, etc.
- There are more than 140 different sized points of sale for vendors from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- There is a free storage area for your plants next to the gate of Sadama Street, so that it would be more comfortable for you to see around. The storage area is free of charge and is opened the same hours as the fair.
- Vendors and their products are listed in the column of reservations. You can pre-order the products from the vendors. Their contacts have been provided;
- There is an area of loading next to the entrance of Sadama street. The maximum stopping time for loading is 15 minutes;
- There is a plant taxi that helps you to transport your plants to your car. Lawn tractor with a small trailer can be used only in the market area and on the sidewalks nearby.
Taxi is free of charge.
INFORMATION FOR VENDORS
- Registration to the spring fair started on February 1, 2019.
- Registration confirms that vendor has read through the conditions for participation.
Please note, that those who have participated in previous years and whose selling point has already been marked on a map, also have to send the registration sheet!
- PLAN OF SELLING SPOTS
- CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
- REGISTRATION FORM
Organizer: MTÜ Pärnu Aiaklubi
Piret Kukk / landscape designer/ mob. phone: +372 5024180
Kati Niibo /landscape designer/ mob. phone: +372 5161593
Hotels close to the Pärnu Plant Fair :
- Viiking Spa Hotell Sadama 15, Pärnu
- Sadama Villa Sadama 13, Pärnu
- Ranna Villa Ringi 52, Pärnu
- Tervis Ravispaahotell Seedri 6, Pärnu
- Pärnu Jahtklubi külalistemaja. Lootsi 6, Pärnu
- Hotell Wasa. Eha 2, Pärnu
- Hostel Lõuna. Lõuna 2, Pärnu.
- Ammende Villa Mere pst.7, Pärnu
Look more: Booking.com